A Scotland where human trafficking has been eliminated and the survivors of trafficking are recognised and looked after by a caring society.
To ensure the recovery and long-term wellbeing of survivors of human trafficking in Scotland. Supporting them to rebuild their lives, minimising the risk of re-trafficking and empowering their integration into society.
We deliver our mission along Lines of Operation which
ensure our efforts are focused most effectively:
- supporting survivors
- raising awareness
- delivering on our core values
We are a flexible and dynamic organisation that is responsive to individual and societal needs, however, some things never change! These are our core values:
- a commitment to compassion, hope and justice
- prioritising empowerment, freedom, dignity and respect for all
- working in partnership with others
- investing in our team
- being transparent and accountable to our supporters